There is a spark in the UMC and we need your help to fan it into flame.
For the last six years we've been doing what we can to help United Methodists know and share their story.
We started the ministry to address an unmet need, and that need is massive. Yet, with your help, we can help pastors and lay leaders who are hungry for revitalization and transformation, harness the power of story to drive growth.
TOGETHER WE CAN...
1) Help clergy and laity know and share their stories
2) Capture stories on video with excellence on a regular basis
3) Engage and equip the youth in the church to share and serve
4) Share and celebrate the stories using the internet and social media.
5) Create stronger partnerships and relationships with other ministries, churches, and businesses in the community.
6) Create greater trust and intimacy between congregants, church leadership, and the local community
3 WAYS YOU CAN HELP
What we need most right now is simply fuel for the fire. We never want finances be an obstacle for a church to start harvesting stories. When you become a patron of The 3:15 Project, you're giving pastors and discipleship leaders in the United Methodist Church the opportunity to personally experience the power this ministry has to transform hearts and lives. Once they've experienced it and understand it, we will help them bring this opportunity to their people.
2. ENCOURAGE YOUR PASTORS AND LAY LEADERS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 3:15 PROJECT!
We are relying on you to let your pastor and lay leaders at your church know about The 3:15 Project. They are busy and the last thing they want is to get a phone call or email from another ministry!
All your church needs to do to explore a partnership is complete a brief discovery form to let us know there is a need and desire to harvest stories. Or call us at (252) 220-4680